With V-shaped arms, the GYRO 500 x4 is the main model in the GYROFLY fleet of aircraft. Developed and produced in Brazil, it has great flight stability, is compact, lightweight, rugged and suitable for operations that require agility and precision in flight. Ideal for aerial imagery companies or public / private security companies.
• PROPRIETARY technology (structure, hardware and software);
• CAVE and ANATEL Certification (in progress);
• Carbon fiber Structure offering greater robustness;
• Easy transport and ease of assembly;
• Programmed flights without the need for use of remote control;
• Flight controller board with navigation: includes the following sensors: three accelerometers, three gyroscopes, three magnetometers, barometric pressure sensor, ultrasonic sensor (optional)
• Speed controller board: modules with power of 100 to 600 Hz for motors (ESC) - all-in-one
• GPS antenna: With 10 Hz refresh rate
• Radio control 2.4 GHz: GRAUPNER MODEL MZ-18 (9 channels) - two-way communication (flight data in the radio display)
• Radio telemetry for data and controls by computer: ZigBee ™ modules (1 PAIR OF MODULES XBee-PRO 900hp (S3B) - Optional Item
• Structure: Monobloc using aeronautical carbon fiber and has V-shaped aerodynamic arms, offering greater dynamic stability resulting in ease of control for users.
• Engines (power): 4 x 500 W
• Propellers: 15 "diameter - carbon fiber
• Lithium Polymer Battery: 14,8V / 6200 mA-hr. / 25C
• Battery charger: Touchscreen Operation | 3.0 inch color graphics display | Load current - 0.1-8A / Discharge current - 0.1-3A | LiPo 1-6S | Power supply: 110-240 VAC
Atitude automatic control
Altitude automatic control
Automatic Vertical taking off and landing (VTOL)
Automatic return (Come Home)
Automatic positioning through GPS (GPS Positioning Hold)
Automatic flight through waypoints
Direction automatic control (Carefree)
Flight plan with panoramic grid
Flight plan with rectangular grid
Flight plan with circular grid
Flight and sensor data recorder in 32GB MICRO-SD card
GO PRO HERO 4
It supports 4K30 / 2.7K60 / 1080p120 fps video
12MP continuous shooting / 30 qps
Vision field (FOV): Ultralarge, medium, narrow
Sony 30x Camera
Light and small 30 X zoom
Remote control controlled zoom with automatic focus
Line 700 Sony has excellent global performance and high definition image quality
SONY RX 100II Camera
DSLR Sony Alpha A6000 ILCE-6000L Digital camera with 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS E-mount Lens, 24,3MP, reclining display 3" TFT LCD, Electronic viewer Tru-Finder OLED, Sensor Exmor APS-C HD CMOS, BIONZ X Processor, WI-FI with NFC connectivity, Flash, HDMI 4K output, Full HD 1080 60p, continuous shooting of 11 Fps with AF, ISO 25.000.
Thermal FLIR TAU 2 Camera
Spectral response from 7.5 to 13.5 μm; 25 Hz image frequency; focal optical lens with 13 mm length and view field of 34° horizontal x 26° vertical; NTSC/PAL analog video output (selectable); thermal sensibility smaller or equal to 50 mK @ 30 °C and approximately of 0,1 °C, 35 mK nominal.
MULTISPECTRAL Mica Sense Camera
MicaSense RedEdge 5-band multispectral camera
GYROFLY provides its clients with a high quality multispectral camera.
With a single shot, it captures five narrowband images simultaneously. Five lenses, five discrete cameras, all working as a camera to provide high quality image resolution and recording all data on a single card.
2D Gyro-stabilized support
Maximum position control: +/- 10° degrees of scrolling and -110 to 20° degrees of pitch.
Altitude Accuracy: 0.08°
temperature operation rate: -10°C ~ 55°C
Weight : 120 g
Dimensions: 83.5 × 83.5 × 92.5 mm.
3d Gyro-stabilized support
Perfect for SONY RX 100II camera
High precision control system using brushless motors: 0.02 degrees
Control range: -135 - 90 degrees (pitch) / -35 - 35 (roll)
Small, light and smart design. Aluminum material.
To request a quote, please complete the form and our consultants will contact shortly.